Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Linked server problem

Hi,
I have two sql servers A and B linked together as LINKED SERVERS. A is
within the domain and B is outside the domain. They were working perfectly
fine a week back but now I can access A from B but I can't access B from A,
although B comes up under the Linked Servers list on A. What can be wrong?
Thanks in advance.Well
Something has changed since last week. Perhaps try to re-create a linked
server on server A to server B
"sharman" <sharman@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BA9289B4-6028-41CA-88B2-E7968DD725AC@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I have two sql servers A and B linked together as LINKED SERVERS. A is
> within the domain and B is outside the domain. They were working perfectly
> fine a week back but now I can access A from B but I can't access B from
> A,
> although B comes up under the Linked Servers list on A. What can be wrong?
> Thanks in advance.|||I have already done that. It does come up on the list of linked servers but
when I click on the tables icon it says "Server Not Accessible".
"Uri Dimant" wrote:

> Well
> Something has changed since last week. Perhaps try to re-create a linked
> server on server A to server B
>
>
> "sharman" <sharman@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:BA9289B4-6028-41CA-88B2-E7968DD725AC@.microsoft.com...
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment